IPL SKIN REJUVENATION, PIGMENTATION, VASCULAR AND ACNE SKIN TREATMENTS
Introducing the UNILUX, Universal Medical E-light System combining both RF (Radio Frequency) and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) technology.
What is IPL Skin Rejuvenation?
IPL is a quick in-office skin rejuvenation procedure with almost zero needs for recovery. You see great results without undergoing intensive surgery and recovery time.
IPL offers a legitimate and long-lasting solution, rather than only short-term results.
It is a FDA and TGA approved and patented form of treatment which has been proven to be both safe and effective.
IPL can be utilised anywhere on the body, offering great versatility from a single procedure.
This system is a premier multi treatment system for permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation, reduction of pigmented lesions and reduction of freckle and vascular lesions. It is faster and more effective than anything in it’s class.
The Benefits of IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, enlarged pores and improves skin texture.
- Fades and erases freckles, age spots, liver spots and any signs of photo aging skin.
- Reduces the redness, flushing and appearance of Rosacea.
- Shrinks, fades and erases spider veins.
- Fades and controls over the production of pigmentation caused from melasma.
- Stimulates the cells that produce collagen. The production of collagen results in smoother and firmer skin.
- Effectively treats acne.
IPL Acne Therapy
IPL Acne Therapy is an effective new light-based therapeutic treatment that is revolutionising the healing process of acne. IPL Acne Therapy destroys the most common bacteria that cause acne, without drugs, without pain and without downtime. The IPL system has FDA clearance for the treatment of acne.
All prices displayed above are per treatment. A 25% discount applies for prepaid packages of 6 or more treatments. Pre paid packages valid for 12 months. Terms and conditions apply.